Hello it's shell again, your new Community Projects GD
I am writing to let you know that one of the very best contest creators of dA has come to me with a wonderful idea!! She wants to spread the Love around deviantART with a project called "dA Love Day." I knew without a doubt that this would be the best choice for my first project on the agenda! She is very creative, organized and full of fun. Everything I have seen her do has been a great success. I will be interviewing her in next month's Community Projects Newsletter and will also be promoting this event.
Many know this deviant because of her high profile Daily Devotion Suggestions as well as her her own Daily Devotions, but most know her because of her "free stamps", "free CSS" "Free ~GoodiesForYou" Yes, I am talking about =karemelancholia!!
This event is an official deviantART Project and we encourage the whole community to rally behind it and become involved.
This is her brainchild and something that is very dear to both her and myself.
dA Loving Day!
Si tu n'as pas de voix
Si tu n'as pas de jambes
Si tu n'as pas d'espoir
If you have no voice
If you have no legs
If you have no hope
"Special Show your Love Day".
In The French Calender it is the day of "Saint Love"
This day will be filled with events! Let's show our love for this community, artists, deviants and most importantly our favorite charities and humanitarian projects!! Awareness is the key! Spreading the word about these causes with our art is sometimes the very best thing we can do!
Above all we can show our support to deviants who need a hand, kind words, support, and not only deviants but people around us in our family, relatives, neighbors.
Well anything in our life that makes our hearts beat!
What do you think about this? Are you ready to get involved? Is your group? Is your favorite chatroom? Your club? What a great way to get your art noticed and your favorite "love."
---For more info and updates refer to this journal entry.---
Support this project with this stamp :
Spread the message, spread the word, SPREAD THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
`karemelancholia the Lead Coordinator and will be hosting a personal contest as well as helping coordinate everyone.
`shell4art our Gallery Director will be promoting, hosting a deviation folder and awarding gifts and prizes.
Communities and individual Deviants would participate to this project as they want, it can be a special support for one deviant, for several, for a cause outside of dA, it can be a project such as a contest, letters to people who need support... Well anything.
Here is the OFFICIAL Folder for this Project :
Community Projects > Events > Community Projects > dA Loving Day
If you hold a contest you should do this :
1) Specify that it is organized for the dA Loving Day :
2) Link to this journal entry where all sub-contests and events will be gathered :
3) Use this stamp :
and this one
4) Your contest should have a deadline (no DDs can be given to entries until after contests are won or they will have to be disqualified)
5) Your contest should have prizes and let us know if you need help.
6) Your contest should specify in its rules that all stocks and other resources must be credited even if you used your own or if the stock provider didn't specify he had to be credited
7) Your contest should specify in its rules that in all entries description this sentence should be written : ***I give permissions for all Mods in the "dA Loving Day" Community Project to use image for this event only.***
8) ALL entries WOULD be uploaded into a specific subfolder under this main one : Community Projects > Events > Community Projects > dA Loving Day
9) Once your contest is up with the above specifications send a Note to `shell4art including: the title and link of your contest specifying it is for the dA Loving Day. If you are an individual deviant with your own ideas/projects also send the info to `shell4art
Then you'll be noted back with the link of the subfolder where your contest entries should be uploaded.
Let us know your ideas about this and if you want to participate in this event.
Of course august 9th will be the "Special Official day" but projects will continue after this!
Kare & shell.